Sunday, October 2, 2011

We Belong Together


My husband and I went to an adoption conference this weekend called "Lets talk Adoption"  which was really wonderful.  I got to meet Dr. Jane Aronsen who is an internation adoption guru that I have researched much on the internet.  She was an amazing speaker and I got to speak to her about something that was on my mind....for me...it was like speaking to a celebrity!!  At this conference I bought two childrens books which simply brought tears to my eyes.  One is called "We Belong Together" and the other is " A Blessing from Above".  My husband had to remind me to "keep it together" as I read them at the exhibit with happy tears in my eyes.  What can I say?  As we renew our homestudy and CIS info,  I can't believe how that last year has gone by.  I just pray that every day brings us closer to our children who are also waiting for us.

In the mean time, I have started graduate school and am working on my second published article, life is busy.  But in my heart, my little ones are at the forefront, and wait patiently for them.

5 comments:

  1. Thats' great that you started school! Going back for your MSN? I finished mine last year. What is your focus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL gave me We Belong Together, I just love it. I can't get to the end without crying. I hope your time comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura. MSN in nursing education, thanks for the support. Kara, its great book right? thank you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic- we need more nursing educators! I finished mine in Nursing Innovation and Intra/Entrepreneurship. You'll love it! I started in MSN in Education and switched but I have a friend getting hers from Gonazaga (or maybe its Pepperdine, lol) online.

    And I love these books too. All of this will help with your wait (which we know all too well also). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to find your blog! Have you seen "God Found Us You?" You must get it!

    ReplyDelete