Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going private soon.....

As I know (and pray) that our referral is comming in the next few months, I would like to go private and share my experiences with only the wonderful group of families that I have met and not the world.  I would have never thought that I would have such a wonderful group of families all across the country that can rely on for support and share experiences with.  So, Please send me your email so we can continue to connect and lend support through our personal jouneys. I will also feel more comfortable sharing  more information  that way. Kara also has my personal email. Unfortunatly, I am not on facebook and cannot connect that way.  Thank you for sharing your lives with me and I look forward to following your journeys as well:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment