Friday, October 7, 2011

Calm

For some reason...I feel a calm.  As anxious as I am for the call, I am cherishing my life  with my husband right now.  Don't get me wrong, I get teary eyed in my car sometimes leaving work with all of my friends talking about their children, giving birth, and getting pregnant.  In my heart of hearts, I know my call for my children will happen on God's time.  I pray every day and know that our blessing will come.  I just hope that they are being hugged and kissed, away from harm, and waiting for us as we are for them.  I hope they know that we are coming with open arms, and when we meet, it will be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I know the feeling. Anxious nervous calm. I cried the other day looking at pics of my brother and my parents at the pumpkin patch with my nieces. I kept telling myself it was ok since the tears were because I live far away and was not to go with them, but deep down the truth was that I was jealous. Wishing the pics were of me and my kids. Awful right? It's hard because you do not want to be jealous of others blessings, but it is so hard not to be at the same time.

    ReplyDelete