Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kids room!


Progress!  We are getting our bedroom carpet installed tomorrow!!  Our guest bedroom where my in laws stay is officially becoming the children's room. We have painted it, stained the doors and moved everything out.   I must say, when we moved in 3 years ago I told my husband that we were not going to do anything with this room until I was pregnant.  Well, I feel fat and bloated, hormonal, sensitive, and my children may not be in my belly but they are growing in my heart....every day.  The bunk beds are going to be delivered maybe in a week or so.    This weekend we changed the ceiling fan for a light fixture since the top bunk will be an issue. We are going to keep them as 2 twin beds for now so when my in laws visit from out of town, which they do often, no one will have to sleep on the top bunk...lol!

4 comments:

  1. Too exciting, I bet it will look great with the new beds! Have you picked new bedding, or are you waiting to see how old your children are at referral? Our board book copy of Goodnight Moon was so loved we had to duct tape the binding back together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are making progress! It's hard not to know if it's boy/boy, girl/girl or boy/girl, right?? I am having a hard enough time imagining if we will have a boy or girl, but you have three options :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an exciting part of the process! Decoratingthe room and doing something on your end to physically prepare. :) I can't wait to see the finished product! Where did you find the bunks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys. We are going to wait for the referral before buying anything else like curtains or bedding. If the chilren are under 3 or 4 we are going to separate the bunks in to 2 twin beds until they are old enough. I hate not being able to buy anything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete