Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has finally sprung here in the Northeast (thank God because its been a harsh winter). I look forward to getting outside in the dirt and getting my garden in order.  Springtime always renews my spirit and recharges my mind and this spring is no exception.  Ive also started jogging to try to get rid of those extra winter pounds and get ready for summer!

 I now watch my 2 nephews on Tuesdays and Wednesdays which is great practice for my husband and I taking care of small children.  Its so nice to come home from work and see those two.  My sister tells me how excited they are to come here every week and it makes me so happy. My 6 year old nephew is sooo excited about the bunk beds and has already asked me about sleep overs with his cousins:)  My Mother is getting more impatient than I am about her little Polish grandchildren.  Time for us is actually going pretty fast because we have been busy.  As I said before, sometimes I feel in denial that this is actually going to happen!....Maybe its just a defense mechanism that my mind is using so I don't get stressed out.  Yay for defense mechanisms!!!!  LOL.  I still constantly wonder where my children are now.  I feel privileged to be able to share in everyones family story here and it gives nothing but hope!  I hope everyone waiting is keeping busy and doing well.  I hope all of the families here are bursting with joy and enjoying their little ones.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the mom front, my mom can hardly talk about the adoption now, she is SO ANXIOUS and beside herself with excitement for us to have our first child. Enjoy those nephews!

    ReplyDelete