Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Summer

Well since the seasons have changed since my last post, I guess Im due for one.  I've been following everyone's journey and wish everyone the best.  Hubby and I are in our 4th month of wait for a referral.  My agency still thinks we will have one by years end for our little Korean angel. We have our appt for our 3rd USCIS fingerprints next Monday!!!  I hope three times a charm and this is the last time we have to do it.  I don't know about everyone else but its a terrible place.  You have to shut your phone off(and show them) as soon as you walk in, you get a number and just sit in silence in a room with others and wait for your name to be called.  No TV, No music, white stark walls in a not so great neighborhood.  No Fun!!!

 So, like many of you we are getting very good at the waiting and keeping busy and distracted.  I have sunk myself into a work project so deep, its all I think about 24/7.  I think a bit of denial has also set in about our child which helps the emotional breakdowns:)

Here are some pictures from our vacation with our friends in Thousand Islands, NY on the St. Lawrence River bordering Canada. Absolutely beautiful.....and having two of our closest couples friends there just made it an absolute blast!





                                              Here I am with Sammy enjoying the river

Happy Summer and best wishes to all of my adoptive family friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am about to send in my request for an extension to USCIS today, I'll be right there fingerprinting with you soon! Gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete