Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ahrr.....


I am going into 2012 like a rogue pirate with my two nephews by my side to keep me sane!  This picture was taken at halloween when we had a power outage in our area and my sister, husband, and her boys had to live with me for 4 days and it was wonderful. Its been such an emotional 2011, waiting for our children and with the losses of two Godfathers,  I happy to say goodbye forever to that year.  I have enjoyed so many wonderful times with my family which keep me sane through the dark wait and all of the questions and emotions that come along with it.

 I got an A in my first graduate class, was published in a professional journal, and just submitted a second article to that journal:)  My darling husband is halfway through his MBA/CPA and is working on marketing his delicious hot sauce to the public!

I don't know where 2012 will lead us, but we keep the optimism that our Lord knows what best for us as he continues to bring us happiness together in our lives.  Whether that leads us to our children, we don't know.  But we do know that we are blessed.  We keep the faith that our children are also waiting for us, and know that the Lord has our plan laid out, and we will have to trust in him, and continue to enjoy what he has already given us.  I hope everyone had a blessed holiday and please know that my prayers are with you and your families, as well the families waiting to be together.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first publication! That's exciting. I hope 2012 brings you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published! That is wonderful. I pray you are united with your children very soon. Once you are all together the waiting will just be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to say i am hoping for a speedy referral for you! I remember the waiting game all to well! We adopted our beautiful daughter from Czestochowa, Poland in May 2008. She is now 4 year old and the light of our lives! We are so blessed and you will be feeling that way soon! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask. The journey is not always easy, but its the most rewarding, wonderful thing we've ever done! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete