Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vent Session

Vent Session in order...........Well I need to  apoligize that I am NOT a huge talker at all and i can barely get out one post a month........So here is August in a nutshell........much depression and anguish and basically feeling sorry for myself as many of the families are in Poland with your little ones(Much love to you and your hapiness gives me hope:)  Also.....I am surrounded by mothers at all times talking about strollers, potty training and play dates and it drives me nuts!! But I sit here with a huge question mark on my forehead instead of a pregnant belly and nonone understands that I am expecting too!!, ........I am dedicaed to learning more Polish and learning much from everyone so thank you very much,,,,,,,I just wait with that stupid question mark and it drives me nuts...we took down the bunk beds and split them into 2 twins which look so adorable in the room. I just can wait to decorate boy boy /....boy /girl...  or girl girl. I feel like closing the door to that room.....Homestudy renewal this month......... God Bless all of the new families and please pray that mine will come together as it should. I apologize for the negativity my friends....im jut feeling not so chipper these days.

4 comments:

  1. My dear friend,
    Never apologize for feeling sad or hurt. It comes from wanting so badly to fill that void with love. There is no shame in that! So if closing the door makes you feel better for a while, close it. It won't lock behind you. I look forward to watching you feeling like the mom that you already are. Hang in there! Love ya. Finola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days! You are allowed to feel sorry for yourself sometimes, just know that it will happen!! I also had to close the door, it just made me sad sometimes, too. Good luck with your home study renewal, that should be easy.
    It will happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. Everytime someone asks how the adoption is going or when pregnant women constantly talk about dr. check-ups and decorating baby room. I think I get more annoyed when people forget to think that maybe I need some special attention the same way any expecting mom does. It is good to vent these feeling. I hope you are matched very soon with you children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read you have a sibling referral! Hang in there. I was only waiting a brief time, and it about killed me. I also had a good idea where I was with others waiting (kind of a list), and doubt I could have handled not knowing when I might hear.

    ReplyDelete