Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets start from the beginning...

Well, we are in our 4 th month of waiting for a referral from Poland for two children and I must say it hasn't been too bad yet. I have been keeping busy learning Polish and reading EVERYTHING I possibly can on being an adoptive parent and how to nurture adoptive children.  The love part of course comes easy.  I also have been spending alot of time on You Tube watching other people's adoption videos and I must say, it has really been wonderful to get to do so.  Ive realized that It really will happen!  It is a priviledge to be able to share in other families journeys and I highly recommend it!  Get you Kleenex ready though! Im starting this blog to be able to communicate with and support some other families going throgh the process of adoption from Poland.  I have read some wonderful blogs and I want to be able to share our journey as well.

Well, keep warm everyone.  Everyone in the northeast ahs been dumped with some major snow in the last few weeks.  My poor Frosty the snowman lawn decoration from Christmas is so buried under snow right now he will probably not get out till March!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Polish adoption blogsphere! How exciting to have your dossier in and be in the waiting period! We are right behind you and just completing everything. Look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete